Team Member Since 2022
Account Executive For: The Carolina Retailers
Tori joined Bay Food in May 2022 as an account executive serving the Carolinas and Georgia and focused on center store/CPG products.
PRIOR TO JOINING THE BAY FOOD BROKERAGE FAMILY:
• Business development manager/key accounts manager for Ole Mexican Foods Inc., focusing on the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
• Regional/national account manager for CJ Foods, the market leader in Korean frozen and shelf-stable food in the U.S.
• 17 years in the beer industry, working in marketing and account manager roles for various breweries.
• Bachelor of Arts in sociology with a criminal justice concentration and a Masters Certificate in family life education and coaching, both from North Carolina State University.
• Active volunteer for Laurel Ridge Moravian Church Camp, regularly serving as a camp counselor for kids.
• Member of the Family Life Coaching Association, has volunteered for Big Brothers Big Sisters, and supports the Arts Council in Winston-Salem.
• Enjoys kickboxing at RockBox gym, and spending time with her partner, “bonus kids” and dog.