Store-level Sales & Marketing
Our clients receive the highest level of store-level sales and marketing support available. Our retail team combines best-in-class service with the latest technology to maximize retail sales for our food manufacturer clients.
Many of our counterparts in the industry use a subcontracted and/or day-labor workforce for executing their in-store services. But we are proud to say that we have retail representatives that are full-time, salaried sales employees. This means our retail reps are highly trained, dedicated to their roles and committed to our clients’ long-term success.
THE ROLE OF OUR RETAIL REPS
- Selling the product into the store when there are voids
- Checking inventory for auto-replenishment orders
- Fixing shelves, date rotation, ensuring proper display, resets
- POS placement: trays, rail strips, danglers, etc.
- Placing/ensuring additional displays and signage, especially during ads
- Special retail projects, such as surveys, couponing and photo opportunities
- Grand opening support
- Regular meetings with store managers to increase product knowledge
- Alerting managers when promotions and new items are coming
- Manager handouts for education and notifications
- We also collaborate with distribution partners and manufacturer retail reps in the market