Gary Royal - Vice President of Sales
Gary Royal joined Bay Food Brokerage in 2019 with more than 20 years of experience in the specialty and natural food industry, including 15 years at KeHE Distributors, where he worked with many key retailers across the U.S.
At Bay Food Brokerage, Gary focuses on oversight of the new Center Store Division and its team of account executives, as well as direct business for consumer packaged goods (CPG) and any products that involve a food distributor.
Gary created the Golfing for Kidz charity event while at KeHE to give back to less fortunate children.
He also won several awards while at KeHE, including the:
- U.S. Chains MVP Award in 2014
- Executive Director Natural & Organic Award in 2009
- National Account Team Award in 2008
- John 13 Business Development Award in 2008
Gary's personal interests include:
- Playing golf and going fishing
- Spending time by the water
- Relaxing with family and friends