Erin McCulloch-Crume - Director of Perishable Sales & Business Development
Erin McCulloch-Crume is a highly educated food industry professional with more than 15 years’ experience in manufacturing, sales, marketing and product management.
At Bay Food Brokerage, she focuses on continuing to grow the perishable arena by bringing on new manufacturer clients and collaborating with deli teams at existing retailer partners in the Southeast.
Erin holds a bachelor’s degree in finance, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a master’s degree in supply chain, logistics and operations, all from Fontbonne University.
MORE ABOUT ERIN
Erin's personal interests include:
- Supporting her husband, who is a football coach
- Cheering on her children in softball and soccer
- Movie nights
- Enjoying time with friends over a great meal and wine
Erin is a member of:
- Carolinas Food Industry Council (CFIC)
- Grocery Manufacturers’ Representatives (GMR)
- Specialty Food Association
Erin was an Honoree for The Shelby Report's Women of Influence Award in 2023. She has also won numerous awards with her previous employers, including:
- Dot Foods’ Regional Sales Manager of the Year in 2015 and 2016
- Reser’s Fine Foods’ National Sales Manager of the Year (Tortilla Division) in 2019
- Reser’s Fine Foods’ National Sales Manager of the Year in 2020