Chris Chatterton - Executive Vice President
Chris Chatterton joined Bay Food Brokerage in 2011 as an account analyst and retail director for sales representatives. He is currently executive vice president and an account executive serving Publix.
Prior to joining the family business established by his mother, Cammie Chatterton, Chris was a finance analyst with Flagship Finance and worked for Raymond James Financial in the portfolio division.
As executive vice president, Chris oversees operations, finance and company growth. He will take the helm of Bay Food Brokerage when Cammie retires in 2025.
MORE ABOUT CHRIS
Education & Personal Interests
Chris holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School. While there, he was a four-year member of the Penn Quaker Football team.
Chris's personal interests include:
- Enjoying time with family and friends
- Fishing, golf, running
- Traveling the world and going to Disney
- Supporting the Bucs, Lightning, Liverpool, Jesuit and UPenn Quakers
Chris belongs to the following industry organizations:
- International Dairy Deli Bakery Association (IDDBA)
- National Protein and Food Distributors Association (NPFDA)
- North American Meat Institute (NAMI)
Chris is a member of:
- The Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business of the Year Awards committee
- The Alumni Council for Jesuit High School
- The Krewe of Sant’ Yago