Positions Currently Available
Bay Food Brokerage, a leading retail food brokerage company serving manufacturers worldwide and working with major retailers and key distributors throughout the Southeast U.S., is looking to expand its growing team with an Account Executive focused in the Southeast.
The Account Executive will provide our clients and customers with the information needed to achieve their goals with item assortment, marketing and promotions, and pricing to build share in the market area.
The person serving in this role will work with the following retailers:
- Publix, Harris Teeter, Southeastern Grocers (SEG), Ingles, MDI/Lowes, The Fresh Market and Food City.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Grow sales at retail partners in the Southeast with our current client group.
- Managing and coordinating clients' market visits and key account calls.
- Communicating clients' goals and priorities to Retail Sales Organization.
- Managing and participating in the development, design, and presentation of Bay Food Brokerage introduction to new and prospective clients.
- Providing feedback and results of our clients' strategies, promotional events, and initiatives.
- Maintaining current account distribution information.
- Coordinating promotional programs with clients and ensuring the administrative team has ad planners built.
- Experience working with retailers in the Southeast.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation, negotiation, and strong sales skills.
- Experience working with a food broker, grocery retailer or distributor preferred.
- Ability to analyze sales and marketing information to make effective sales presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Must be willing to travel.
Bay Food Brokerage is based in Tampa, FL, and has a Carolinas office in Lake Wylie, SC. Ideally, the Account Executive will be in the general vicinity of the Tampa office to work onsite.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation for this role with have a base salary with an opportunity to earn monthly commission.
Once eligible for benefits, Bay Food Brokerage employees enjoy a robust benefits package, which includes:
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Paid time off
- Profit-share program
- Auto allowance
About Bay Food Brokerage:
Bay Food Brokerage is an industry-leading, fast-growing retail food brokerage company based in Tampa, Florida. Working as the sales and marketing partner for hundreds of food manufacturers worldwide, Bay Food Brokerage partners with the largest grocers in the Southeast U.S. to create and enhance opportunities for their clients. Since 1993, Bay Food Brokerage has combined unparalleled personal commitment and unrivaled support with cutting-edge technology to help food manufacturers achieve their goals.
Bay Food Brokerage has been recently recognized with the following accolades:
- Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Fast 50 2021 – No. 32
- Tampa Bay Chamber 2020 Small Business of the Year Winner – 21-50 Employees
- Tampa Bay Chamber Outstanding Leader of the Year 2022 Cammie Chatterton
- Tampa Bay BusinessWoman of the Year 2019 Cammie Chatterton (Bay Food Brokerage Founder, President, and CEO)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume using the form below.
Looking for a rewarding career with rapidly growing company that cares about its customers and employees?