Positions Currently Available
REPORTS TO: Retail Representative Supervisor
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC (Remote)
The Retail Sales Representative is responsible for in store execution of brands that Bay Food Brokerage represent in Charlotte, NC, and surrounding areas. The person who will be the best candidate for this position will live in Charlotte. The retailers that will predominately be worked is Publix and Harris Teeter but may have other supermarket stores included. This is a full-time position, 5 days a week. Moderate travel and nights out of town will be mandatory.
The best candidate will need to enjoy collaborating with people and have a strong sales background. There will be merchandising of products at each store as well as talking to the department managers and selling of approved items. A knowledge of supermarket functions will be an asset as well as selling to retail stores. Bay Food Brokerage needs an individual who is organized, and able to work well on their own. All candidates much have a reliable car and have basic computer skills. This position will travel between multiple stores per day Monday – Friday and will be working with products in all departments. Being able to lift up to 15 lbs. as well as being physically fit to walk throughout the day is imperative. Bay Food Brokerage wants employees who are looking for a long-term career with a great company that believes in working hard but treating our employees like a family.
This is a salary position that includes an auto allowance, cell phone allowance, fuel credit card, bonus and spiff opportunities, 401K, health insurance, life insurance, and Profit Share. All major holidays are paid time off as well as a liberal PTO program. There will be a 90 Day Review as well as annual reviews of performance and salary.
This full-time, in-office administrative position will deal with the logistics of product shipping, managing orders and providing customer service. The right candidate will be looking for a long-term career in a small office with a family-like environment where every day is different and brings unique opportunities and challenges.
- Office administration experience required
- Product shipping and order management experience
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to professionally and effectively manage even difficult conversations with clients
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, including the formulas function
- Critical thinking skills, ability to think outside of the box and offer proactive solutions to teammates, leadership and clients
- Experience in working in different web-based software programs/portals
- Ability to work in our Tampa office near Tampa International Airport Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. through 5 p.m.
- Full-time salary
- Health, dental and vision plans
- Competitive Paid-Time Off (including holidays)
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Profit sharing program
About Bay Food Brokerage:
Bay Food Brokerage is an industry-leading, fast-growing retail food brokerage company based in Tampa, Florida. Working as the sales and marketing partner for hundreds of food manufacturers worldwide, Bay Food Brokerage partners with the largest grocers in the Southeast U.S. to create and enhance opportunities for their clients. Since 1993, Bay Food Brokerage has combined unparalleled personal commitment and unrivaled support with cutting-edge technology to help food manufacturers achieve their goals.
Bay Food Brokerage has been recently recognized with the following accolades:
- Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Fast 50 2021 – No. 32
- Tampa Bay Chamber 2020 Small Business of the Year Winner – 21-50 Employees
- Tampa Bay Outstanding Leader of the Year 2022, Cammie Chatterton (Bay Food Brokerage Founder, President and CEO)
- Tampa Bay BusinessWoman of the Year 2019, Cammie Chatterton
To apply, please send a cover email and resume to email@example.com.
•••• There are currently no open positions. Please check back often for updates. You are welcome to submit your resume below to be considered for positions that may become available in the future ••••
Looking for a rewarding career with rapidly growing company that cares about its customers and employees?